Hi everybody,

the same problem here. We connect to W2k8r2 Servers and tried it with DNS and IP-Adresses in the configuration. After a few minutes connect is posible after the problem occurs. The problem is not reproducable in a reliable manner. We use openThinClient 0.4.5 on a virtualized w2k8r2 Instance with 32- bit Java actual release. Autologon is enabled as we don't use any authorisation on the OTC level. The user should get a Desktop with RDP Client, Firefox, PDF Reader and VLC. The Config is similar to an instance which works without problems with w2k3 TS.

Any help is appreciated

Best Regards
 Gerd
_______