On 19/01/2011 14:11, Rene Sattler wrote:
Hi,
I am still looking for a good thin client solution encountered open thinclient what I likesuper. However, there are two points which I would just need a solution before I canuse it. 1. The problem with the non-changeable password. Give it now for a solution or analternative? For my case, the password must be changed.

Why not use a different ldap server to store users? Or fix the openthinclient one to allow changes tp password attribute values (try changing the schema for the user objectclass password attribute). Should be straight forward.

HTH,
Nik
2. In the FAQ is the one USB port (still) can not disable. Is there still a solution tospecific users by using the USB sticks permit? To ensure that only specific users are allowed to use external storage media and others not. Or is there an alternative for it?

Maybe someone has a idea

Regards
Rene

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl