OK, I've found out how to do it! Maybe I should have digged a little
further before posting to the list... Anyway, I'm posting the solution,
as it might be useful to others.

There's in fact a script that is run at startup, you just have to place
it on the server, at

/opt/openthinclient/server/default/data/nfs/root/custom

So I created a script named mount_local_partitions.sh:

#!/bin/bash
LOCALDISK=/dev/sda
fdisk -l $LOCALDISK | grep "^/dev" | cut -d" " -f1 >> /etc/pmount.allow

Regards,
Elio Coutinho

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 19:09 +0100, Elio Coutinho wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I've just started using OTC on a lab, and now I'd like to use the local
> disk, at each computer. The disk is formatted as FAT32, and shows up on
> File Browser, but when I try to access it, it fails with:
>
> Unable to mount the selected volume.
> error: device /dev/sad2 is not removable
> error: could not execute pmount
>
>  With this information, it didn't take long to figure that if I login on
> the thinclient, and execute:
>
> echo "/dev/sda2" >> /etc/pmount.allow
>
> I'm able to mount the disk, and use it on a remote desktop session (it
> shows up under 'media'). My problem is that when I reboot the
> ThinClient, that configuration is lost...
>
>  So my question is: how can I automatically add the local disk
> partitions to /etc/pmount.allow, when the thinclient boots? Is there any
> script that is run at startup?
>
>  Or is there a much simpler solution?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,