I'm setting up OTC to get some older machines connecting to a terminal server
and all is working pretty well.  To get it to look right though I need to run a
Desktop with no taskbar, or I end up with a minimum of 1 pixel on one edge of
the screen which is outside my terminal server.  This works nicely at the
moment.

What I need is some way to allow my users to shut down or restart their
terminals when there is no taskbar present.  Is there a simple way to setup
desktop shortcuts for these operations?

The best I've got at the moment is to add commandline applications with "sudo
poweroff" and "sudo reboot" but these are SLOW (several seconds delay before
the TCOS shutdown starts) and they only work if I have autologon enabled, not
when I have users log into their own accounts.

Can I invoke the standard shut down/restart/log off code somehow without
requiring elevated privileges?

Regards,

Corey Murtagh

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rim-blackberry-1