Hi All,
  Can you tell me if it’s possible to cluster OpenThinClient in order to
ensure failover protection if the machine crashed?  We have a virtual
machine which is running OTC (I’m not sure of the version but I can find
out) and we would like to make sure that if the machine crashed, that OTC
would still be available.  We have several clients running in this
application and we are about to move over several more so the importance of
this client has suddenly increased.  We are using 2 ESX boxes and the VM is
currently on one of these, if that’s relevant.
Is there a way to cluster the application?
--
Justin Forde

Nabble.com.