Lee, thank you for your comment, it ultimately led me to my answers. It
turns out the Windows firewall doesn't log blocked requests by default, but
can be configured to do so. Once I enabled that, I was able to troubleshoot
which port requests were being dropped.

I had to unblock the following ports in order to successfully boot my
client:

TCP/UDP 111
TCP 62189

In addition, I had to make sure the scope for the UDP/67 rule included all
computers--I was originally only allowing access from my local IP range.
This is because the port 67 request is a broadcast (0.0.0.0/255.255.255.255),
which was outside of my local scope.

Once again, the community saves the day. Thanks.

--

Greg Lara
IT Director

http://p.sf.net/sfu/cisco-dev2dev