Hi Corey,

please consider to read our development documentation:

http://openthinclient.org/developers%20guide .

You'll find answer there. There is no need to touch sfs files manually. The
tcos-dev tools will do this for your.

The launcher file is the right place to do any exports before starting the
binary.

Regards, Jörn

http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov