From: Pippo Loporto [mailto:pi...@totalitsolutions.com.mt]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January, 2013 23:00
To: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [openthinclient-user] OTC network requirements

Hi,

Could anybody point me in the right direction to find the network requirements
for OTC to work correctly.

Specifically I am having a problem in a new installation where the client hangs
while booting on "mounting root file system" and have been advised that this is
probably a networking problem but I don't know what areas of my network to
check.

Best Regards
Pippo

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnnow-d2d