Hello,

I think you have to use the parameters:
ovftool --lax

We'll upload the converted openthinclient-virtual-appliance for direct use
with VMware on sourceforge this month.

Regards.

Alexander Stecher
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-1
Handy: +49 151 2761 2961
mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
http://openthinclient.com
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher, Martin Kreiner