Hellom

I have an issue with Openthinclient. Client can boot from the server in the
same subnet and I also was able to boot my other clients from different subnet,
but not anymore. No changes were made and now I cannot boot from different
subnet, I receive this error after Splash screen:

“Running /scripts/init-bottom…

[76.544064] nfs: server 192.168.103.44 not responding, still trying”

The same client can boot from the server if I switch it to the server’s subnet.

Server is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS running on VMware ESXi 5.1

Tried three different clients and I get the same result. Tried removing
firewall rules too and that didn’t help. Firewall on Ubuntu is disabled as
well.

Thank you!

Thanks,

​​​​​

Taras Tomkiv | Western Paper Distributors

Information Technology

303.371.8710 x195 (direct)

303.371.6111 (fax)

ttom...@westernpaper.com <mailto:dsoren...@westernpaper.com>