Hi Taras,

I'm completly sure thar the problem is in your firewall. Check one thing:
Connect one Ubuntu or Debian machine on your client network and try to
mount OTC's NFS shared folder on your ubuntu/debian testing machine. You
will see that it will fail connecting to NFS, because something on your
firewall is wrong! If you do this test, you will also have the client logs
in your testing machine, that could give you more information about your
problem.

Hope this helps,
Miguel