From: Christopher Clark - BIS <christopher.cl...@za.sabmiller.com>
Date: 10/31/2013 7:39 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [openthinclient-user] Thin Client Manager Edit function not working

Hi

I am looking at OpenThinClient as an option for a thin client manager but I
have a small issue.

I am running windows 2008 R2 Enterprise, jre 7 and open thin client 1.0.0.

In The thin client manager when I Right click on anything in the navigation
tree the edit function does nothing. Does anyone else have this issue? Are
there any known solutions?

Thanks in advance,

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This communication, its attachments, if any, and any rights attaching to it
are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of The South
African Breweries Proprietary Limited (SAB). It is confidential, private and
intended for the addressee only.

If you are not the addressee and receive this communication by error, please
notify the sender, dispose of this communication immediately and do not
disclose or use it in any manner whatsoever. Any views and opinions expressed
in this communication are those of the sender. SAB accepts no liability for any
loss or damages whatsoever, and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or
arising from the use of this communication and/or its attachments.

SAB does not warrant the integrity of this communication or that it is free of
errors, viruses, interception or interference.

For more information about SAB, visit our website at http://www.sab.co.za

Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=rA3NvGYN005507&from=fburn...@ofwf.com

Android apps secure.