Hi,

I have copied the production openthinclient server pc (Win XP on a Hyper-V)
to make a test enviroment and changing the SID and PC name.

But when I change the pc name of the open thin client server then the update
manager does not working any more, when I change the pc name back, it is
working again.

Do I have to change some config file or so? As I see in the log, I think the
reason is that the old name is still in the database.

Best regards

Thomas

bradford new
Bradford Exchange Services Ltd.