Hi Casper,

I'm not sure i really understand where your Problem ist is right Now.

You want to Start the client with autostart of rdp to the 2008 terminalserver.
You also want on taskbar and so on.

Have a Look at the documention for Kiosk Mode. This will help you i think. For
Resolution of the Monitor i'm using the Monitor Device with the right
Resolution Set like you did. No Option is needed in the rdp application. The
client and terminalserver will Set the Resolution to the Monitor setting.

Best regards
Julian

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Put Bad Developers to Shame