I've emailed this question as part of another question previously, but this
wasn't touched on, so I wanted to bring it back up. I hope that is ok.

Does SSO work in Consus? I see the package and have it installed, but I
don't see any way to make it an application or device within the manager,
nor do I see an option in any of the existing applications to enable SSO
for them. Is SSO working, and if so, how do I access it so I can pass the
information to applications?

Is there any documentation for SSO in Consus yet?

Thank you!
Clay
http://p.sf.net/sfu/ExoPlatform