----- Mensagem original -----

De: "Thomas Bayard" <baya...@bradford.ch>
Para: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 26 de maio de 2014 5:27:34
Assunto: [openthinclient-user] RDP Fullscreen - Ctrl Alt D - Consus

Hi all,

I'm testing the consus version and can not go back to the desktop with Ctrl Alt
D when I am in RDP Full screen mode (parameter -K is set)

My question is if this issue is just in my environment , so it would be great
if someone could test it in its consus environment, and give me a short
feedback.

Best regards

Thomas Bayard

=========================
Bradford Exchange Services Ltd.
PC/LAN-Supporter
IT
Jöchlerweg 2
CH-6340 Baar
Tel. +4141 / 768'58'43
E-Mail: baya...@bradford.ch

The best possible search technologies are now affordable for all companies.
Download your FREE open source Enterprise Search Engine today!
Our experts will assist you in its installation for $59/mo, no commitment.
Test it for FREE on our Cloud platform anytime!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=145328191&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk