Hi Jörn,

Perhabs you can have a Look at my problem too, when making a new kernel

This Kernel requires features that are not present on cpu:
Pae cx8

It's an error on booting an older thinclient Igel lx 564 using consus.mThis
client works fine using Version 1.0

Best regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß
Julian Ohm

Von meinem iPad gesendet