Hello,

OpenVAS Command Line Interface (CLI) 1.1.0 for Windows/Linux/MacOSX now
available

The mission of OpenVAS CLI Client is to allow creating
batch processes for OpenVAS Manager using the protocol OMP.
The command line tool runs on various Windows, MacOSX,
GNU/Linux and other unixoid operating systems.

OpenVAS CLI 1.1 is part of OpenVAS 4 and supports the
upcoming protocol OMP 2.0.

OpenVAS CLI is Free Software (Open Source), licensed
under GNU General Public License Version 2 or any later version.

Availability:

A link to the source code can be found in the download
section of the OpenVAS homepage:
  http://www.openvas.org

A installation package for Windows operating systems
is already available:
  http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/816/OpenVAS-CLI-1.1.0.exe

We expect that more binary installation packages will show up over the next
weeks and we are very thankful for the great work of the package maintainers.
This page will be updated as soon as we get notice on furhter CLI packages:
  http://www.openvas.org/install-packages.html

Best regards

        Jan-Oliver Wagner

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460