Dear Greenbone/OpenVAS users,

this is a reminder: Only 15 days to go until this mailing list is shut down.

As published earlier on this announcement mailing list we migrate the old
community infrastructure to a modern one. At the same time we bring
various groups into one community, which for example means to not distinguish
anymore between developers and users.

Finally also this announcement mailing list will be discontinued in favor of
the new community infrastructure. On October 31st 2018 we will shut down
the openvas-announce mailing. Everyone will be unsubscribed, but the
archives will remain online.

We will NOT automatically transfer your email address to another platform.
You need to sign up actively yourself.

To keep informed we welcome you to join the new community portal at

  https://community.greenbone.net/

It allows a more granular way to receive emails on news, updates,
changes etc.:

The new portal offers a GDPR compliant automatic double opt-in sign-up
procedure. Once you have signed up, you can set any of the categories to
"Watching" with the button next to "New Topic". You'd be notified in the
browser about unread content when visiting the portal. If you do not visit the
portal within a day after the new content, a note will be send via email to
you. You can change this behavior in your user settings to your preference.

However, also the new github infrastructure is a place where
you can keep yourself informed if your focus in more on source code:

  https://github.com/greenbone

Hope to meet you soon on one or both of these new platforms!

With best regards

  Your Greenbone Team

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B