Thanks a lot for the news.

Le 01/10/2012 12:12, Jan-Oliver Wagner a écrit :
Hello,

some of you may have experienced problems with anonymous SVN checkout
of OpenVAS. Checkouts often only retrieve a partial update and then
communication is stopped.

The reason is that the server simply reaches the limits of its systems resources. OpenVAS had a tremendous growth in terms of code and in terms
of users.
So, actually a good news :-)

However, we ordered a new and much stronger server system and will transfer
the services to it as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards

--
"Le saviez-vous ? la technologie d'ITrust va sécuriser le cloud français"