Hello T,

to further provide an example of what my colleague Matthew Mundell suggested,
here is a guide with the single steps that have to be taken.

To activate object sharing within a specified group, we take the following steps:

- "admin-1" creates a group, named "group-1"
- after the group was created, go into details view of that group and write down or copy the "RessourceID" of that group (looking something like this: 6f81128f-ca84-4a1d-9f28-a9b4b6da6686). We need this ressourceID later on. - Due to security reasons, "admin-1" is not able to add himself into this group. So for that we log in as a Superadmin and use this account to add "admin-1" into "group-1" - Logged back in as "admin-1", we can now add users to this group, like "user1", "user2" and "user3" - we then move to the permissions dialogue and let "admin-1" create a permission with the settings as follows:

-- Name:   super (has super access)
-- Subject:   Group ("group-1")
-- RessourceID:   <-Ressource-ID-of-"group-1"->
-- RessourceType (for super permissions):   Group

- after these steps, "admin-1" is able to see all objects of users user1-3, also the users see each others objects.

I hope this is of any help for you.

Cheers, Michael.