From: Openvas-discuss [mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org] On
Behalf Of Sai Ravi
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 8:37 AM
To: Openvas-discuss <openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org>
Subject: [Openvas-discuss] Reg Apache Vulnerabilties

Hi Team

                  Tried scanning a linux server and ended up with Apache
vulnerabilities(Windows).We reported the same few months back and the Plugin
was updated by Open VAS team.But again we are getting the same windows
vulnerability on Linux boxes.Can you help us in fixing this issue?

Listed the vulnerabilities.

High 1 - NVT: Apache Tomcat 'MultipartStream' Class Denial of Service
Vulnerability
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.808197

High 2 - NVT: OpenSSH 'auth password' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.809121

Medium 1- NVT: Apache Tomcat CSRF Token Leak Vulnerability -Feb16 (Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.807405

Medium 2 - NVT: Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability -Feb16 (Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.807409

Medium 3 - NVT: Apache Tomcat Security Manager Bypass Vulnerability -Feb16
(Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.807406

Medium 4 - NVT: Apache Tomcat Security Manager Bypass Vulnerability01 -Feb16
(Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.807408

Medium 5 - NVT: Apache Tomcat SecurityManager Security Bypass Vulnerability
-June15 (Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.805702

Medium 6 - NVT: Apache Tomcat Directory Disclosure Vulnerability -Feb16
(Windows)
OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.807407

Medium 7 - NVT: Apache Tomcat Limited Directory Traversal Vulnerability -Feb16
(Windows)

OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.807404