Dear Ralf,

usually the Feed changes once per day, mostly in the range between 12 and 3pm (afternoon time). However, due to daily maintenance in the background and updates to the Feed it sometimes can happen that the feed number changes more than once a day.
This shouldn't happen too often though.

If the behaviour at your side is same everyday, then it may be on the side of your script, but that's hard to tell without having more samples.

Kind Regads,
Michael Eissele.