Hi

Is there a plugin or feed we can use to help identify vulns in Windows devices?
Currently, despite having SMB credentials set up in OV, we seem to get very
little information about the Windows patching aspect.

I've used the demo virtual appliance (v8) against a newly installed Win7 VM
without any patches installed, and I was expecting a lot more information about
missing patches, or vulns that can be fixed with XYZ KB/Patch, but really
didn't see much.

I found another post in the archive from some years back saying the same, and
suggesting that WMI functionality needs to be added to OV. Is this still the
case?

Olly