Am Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 15:35:11 schrieb TN TN:
> Hi all, another issue I'm having is setting up an OMP slave. I see the
> feature has been moved under the Scanners now, but when i setup the OMP
> slave and do the (checkmark test). It comes back with an error, and I dont
> see any packets leaving the master server heading to the slave server when
> I do the "checkmark" (verify scanner test) through the greenbone GUI. Any
> ideas?? Thanks TN

with moving to "Scanners", you need to take care of the "Credentials"
like it is done for external OSP scanners for example.

Can you check your certificate setup?
Can you check the log file of openvasmd?

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B