Hello,

There are 2 NVTs presently available in feed  to detect the WannaCry ,
- gb_ms17-010.nasl and
- gb_ms17-010_remote.nasl

Please select them and  do the scan it will detect the WannaCry.

Thanks,
Antu Sanadi

On Sunday 14 May 2017 01:25 AM, ZAKAN Security wrote:

Hello

Good question ! Idon’t know too.

Regards,

*---*

*K. BEKKOUCHE*

*   Tel FR : +33 625 535 665*

*   Tel DZ : +213 661 391 516*

Site : www.zakansecurity.com <http://www.zakansecurity.com/>

*Security Expert*

*OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional.*

*CEHv9 - Certified Ethical Hacker.*

*PENTESTIT - Certified IT Pentester (Russian Laboratory)*

*CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional.*

*Maware Analyst.*

*Forensics.*