Hi there,

while creating a new scan config over the GSA unfortunately I get an error:

An internal error occurred while creating a new config. It is unclear whether
the config has been created or not. Diagnostics: Failure to receive response
from manager daemon.

Output in openvasmd.log:

md manage:WARNING:2017-05-16 13h00.57 UTC:407: sql_prepare_internal:
sqlite3_prepare failed: table config_preferences has no column named hr_name

md manage:WARNING:2017-05-16 13h00.57 UTC:407: sqlv: sql_prepare_internal failed

The problem occurs with a newly installed ubuntu 16.04 lxc container as well as
in our production environment. Both are running with Ubuntu 16.04 and the
official PPA

mrazavi/openvas.

Do you have any idea how I could fix this error?

Best Regards

Jan