Van: Roger Davies <rog.dav...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: woensdag 25 april 2018 14:45
Aan: tatooin <tato...@free.fr>
CC: Thijs Stuurman <thijs.stuur...@internedservices.nl>;
openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Tasks Autostart plugin for openvas ?

Hi
Ah, OpenVAS 8, I don't think so, sorry. I'm on OpenVAS 9.
You'll have to script it, or upgrade to 9.
Roger

On 25 April 2018 at 13:34, tatooin <tato...@free.fr<mailto:tato...@free.fr>>
wrote:
Hi Roger,

Is this feature available in openvas 8 ? In my alerts setup, the only available
methods I have are:

- Email
- System logger
- HTTP Get
- Sourcefire/Verinice connectors
- Send to host / SCP / SNMP

There is nowhere a "Start Task" option which would allow me to to start the
next one. Is this a plugin or something not bundled by default in openvas 8 ?

Thanks