Hi Selva,

Selva Nair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As discussed in the IRC meeting, here is a client config that connects
> to a test server I run for static and dynamic challenge. Just run it as
>
> sudo openvpn --config cr-client.conf
>
> Respond with some arbitrary strings at the username,  password and
> static-challenge prompts and the server will send back the strings you
> typed plus a dynamic challenge question. The connection will succeed
> after the server verifies the response to the dynamic challenge. There
> may be a 5 seconds restart pause between the two exchanges.
>
> Note that the password and static-challenge response are sent by the
> client to the server base64 encoded, but my server-side script sends
> them back decoded, along with the dynamic challenge. This is done so
> that the correctness of the first round exchange can be tested at the
> client side. The response to the dynamic challenge is verified at the
> server side and a successful connection indicates that the
> verification passed.
>
> To do this using your own server, I'll post the script doing the
> client-auth at the server side and the server config later today. In
> the mean time please test this against my server.

thanks for your config files! I've just tested this against your server,
and got a successful login on the second attempt. The challenge
  please answer this : 1+1 =
failed with a message:
  Wrong answer to dynamic response or invalid format (2.000 23.000)

but the second challenge worked fine. Next, I'll play with your server
config.

cheers,

JJK