Hi Aaron,

I've incorporated your IPv6 over tun patch for Linux into the latest OpenVPN
beta, and added some basic infrastructure code and a --tun-ipv6 option which
enables the IPv6 over tun support.  The option makes a placeholder for all OSes
to support IPv6 over tun that is off by default and does not break any existing
usage.

Beta is available here and on CVS:

http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/beta/openvpn-1.3.1.6.tar.gz

My IPv6 testing capabilities are limited at this point, so please test.

Best Regards,
James