From: "Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer" <mar...@oberhumer.com>
To: Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <a...@agi.as>
Subject: Re: Compiling and/or linking liblzo with OpenSSL
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:02:55 +0200

Hello Alberto,

assuming that OpenSSL is not a system library, which part of OpenSSLs
license makes it incompatible with the GPL ? I can't find any
exact info on this issue.

In any case, I don't feel like globally changing the LZO license, so
would something like the following help for OpenVPN ? Please feel free
to suggest a better wording.

  Hereby I grant a special exception to the OpenVPN project
  (http://openvpn.sourceforge.net) to link the LZO library with
  the OpenSSL library (htttp://www.openssl.org).

  Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer

Cheers,
Markus

--
Markus Oberhumer, <mar...@oberhumer.com>, http://www.oberhumer.com/

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta       | They that give up essential liberty
agi@(agi.as|debian.org)        | to obtain a little temporary safety