Peter Sandström <pe...@phatline.com> said:

> Hey,
>
> What's the current status of the CVS tree? I can't login using anonymous
> access.
>
> I was planning on implementing multiple-connections-to-one-openvpn-instance
> since I need it for a usecase.
> Not beeing able to checkout the source complicates this though :)

I just tried an anon CVS login and I got this:

bash-2.05b$ cvs -d:pserver:anonym...@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openvpn login
Logging in to :pserver:anonym...@cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/openvpn
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M
PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

I think this is an overloading issue with SF's cvs servers.  They've been
having growing pains with CVS for some time now and I know there are plans to
upgrade the hardware.

In the meantime, the best approach would probably be to start with the beta11
tarball.

James