Martin,

Thanks for the patch -- it looks good and I expect to merge it.  I see that
you hardwire the choice for iproute2 vs. vanilla ip route + ifconfig at build
time.  Do you think that makes sense, or would it be better to have an
--iproute2 run time flag?

James

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/apps/openvpn/iproute.patch