On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:04:12 +0100, Christof Meerwald wrote:
> I have added support for Socks5 proxies to OpenVPN 1.5.0. It should work for
> TCP and UDP client modes (but I have only tested it in UDP client mode yet,
> because that's what I plan to use).

I have now also tested the Socks support in TCP client mode and it seems to
work, but I have discovered a problem in the Socks support for UDP.

UDP packets might be truncated because the Socks server adds a 10-byte
header to them - here is a patch (against 1.6 beta5) to fix it.

bye, Christof

--
http://cmeerw.org                                 JID: cme...@jabber.at
mailto cmeerw at web.de