Hi.

How much functionality there needs to be implemented in order to get multiple connections with one tap-adapter working? And then, should that be implemented either by implementing ethernet-switch or maybe even with bridging-code? Normally when talking about bridges there is limit of 256 interfaces per bridge and I can see that as an issue.

Then again, another issue with windows version of openvpn and mostly it's way of resolving whether it's run as service. It would be more than nice to be able to call like os.popen("openvpn ....") on windows too but called that way it cannot get those consolethingies and doesn't like it. So anyone got this same problem? I think that identifying could be done by other means.

And sorry for my bad engrish ;)

yours.
Miika Keskinen