Charles Duffy <cduffy <at> spamcop.net> writes:

> Instead of adding /usr/lib/liblzo.a, you should *replace* the -llzo with
> it. Also, according to the error (the other two messages were warnings),
> you need access to the dynamic linker (-ldl or /usr/lib/libdl.a on my
> system) so the OpenSSL libraries can access getservbyname() at runtime.

> Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more

Thanks a lot!

It worked, I got my openvpn binary with lzo and openssl up and running. I added
the following in the Makefile:
"LDADD= -static /usr/lib/liblzo.a /usr/lib/libcrypto.a \
/usr/lib/libssl.a /usr/lib/libdl.a /usr/lib/libc.a"

> Instead of adding /usr/lib/liblzo.a, you should *replace* the -llzo with
That "-llzo" was somewhere else in the Makefile. Again thank you very much
for your help!

Dirk