Hello James et al,

I've just got a bug report [1] at the Debian Bug Tracking System. I'm
pretty sure it's bogus, but I think it's out of my knowledge to
classify it as such.

The bug reporter claims that he can modify almost all of the pre-shared
key, and the tunnel still gets establish. I'm pretty sure this has
something to do with only a portion of the pre-shared key being used if
no direction is specified, but I'd love if anyone could give a more
thorough explanation (please Cc: 277...@bugs.debian.org when doing so).

Thanks,

Alberto

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/277838

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3