Am Samstag, den 22.01.2005, 16:02 +0100 schrieb Paolo Poletti:
> Hi, we're planning the development of a Webmin module for openvpn, that
> will be released with GPL license : is there any started project that we
> can contribute to ?

Not as far as I know. I've done some research in the web and it seems
that there has been nothing announced yet. As far as I know there also
hasn't been such an announcement on the mailinglists.

Because of this I'm also planing to work on a web based management
solution which will be released under a free license. But an integration
into webmin isn't planned.

gruss,
leh