I have a BRIDGEd configuration on my main LAN. The server pushes the "redirect gateway" option to the client. (Both server and client are winXP-SP2 boxes with firewall OFF)

On the main LAN there is a box MULTICASTing to the 239.255.20.1:50001 group. Any box on the LAN is able to join that group and properly receive the streamed data. If my client is physically connected to the LAN - it too is able to receive that stream.
But if my client is connected via OpenVPN - no data gets in.
The same time all other IP and Ethernet connectivity works as expected - HTTP[S], POP3|SMTP and NetBEUI - all I use for my everyday work - operate as they should.

What may be the cause of this misfeature?

Tony.