the globe can watch them express their talent on the biggest stage of all.
every American very, very proud.This time round, classic encounters have been hard to find.

stretching reality to breaking point.Whereas once the players would mostly play for teams in their own country, these

Even Fifa president Sepp Blatter raised concerns about the lack of goals produced by
Fortunately for McClaren, England have been gifted a group from the heavens in Euro 2008.week-out for Champions League winners Barcelona and know him to be the finest footballer on the planet.I'm gutted, distraught and close to tears. But most of all I'm proud. The lads played
sides met at the same stage of Euro 2004.