doh!

Thanks
On 19-Apr-07, at 11:46 AM, Brane F. Gračnar wrote:

On Thursday 19. April 2007 14:51, Dave Cramer wrote:
The only way I can get learn-address script to work is by running
openvpn as root

Ideally I'd like to create an openvpn user, and chroot to /
openvpnprivate/

then run

learn-address /script

However when I tried this I get "cannot execute cmd"  error

Inside chroot you need:

/bin/sh (system(3) spawns command using sh -c)
/lib or /lib64 directory with all libraries that are linked against your sh.

Run ldd /bin/sh to get list of linked libraries.

Hope this helps...

cheers,
--
Brane F. Gračnar