Hi,

I am using OpenVPN-GUI AND tap-win32 ethernet adaptator on WinXP.
The config is  right, and the system is running. (can ping, ftp...
throught the tunnel)

Only when I stop windows and restart, OpenVPN-GUI doesn't find the
adaptator anymore. There is no mismatch in names btw the adaptator and
the config file.
I then need to stop  OpenVPN-gui, de-install the TAP-Win32 driver,
re-install the TAP-Win32 driver, give it a other and different name form
before, then modify the config file accordingly, and then restart
OpenVPN-gui.
Then it works.

I guess it may have something to do with the registry ?

But I can't find any solution.

Could you give me hint ?

thanks

chris