Hi,

I have a  pc, openvpn installed at home, configured as client.

remote parameter like this
remote xxxxxx.no-ip.org 80

i have a notebook, openvpn installed and configured as  server.

i travel with my server configured notebook and connect to internet by my cell
phone. for every connection ip adress chanced. i use no-ip client.

so client connetct for first, it is optain a ip adres and connet to my
notebook. but when i close connection and open for next time, ip adress is not
first ip adres. no-ip client change my ip adress in no-ip service. but my
client computer do not resolve ip adress.

unfortunately my home pc must configured as client.

how can client computer resolve ip adres every 5 minute and reconnect

thanks

feramus çoban
marble supervisor