Am Mittwoch 08 August 2007 19:06:53 schrieb Richard Hartmann:
> Hi all,
>
> do you know if there is any ETA for the release of 2.1?
> Also, will there be another RC or will RC4 be the last?
>

> Richard

Hello Richard,
I have recently posted this question on the users list, but I have not
received an reply. Also, a PM sent to James last week is waiting for an
answer...
Has some gov organization deported James?
:-)
--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeil...@feilner-it.net
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks