Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> So you need to use CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy() with
> CERT_CHAIN_POLICY_SSL
I'm no Microsoft developer (adn I don't want to be to be honest) but if
I understand it right, it's better to call CertGetCertificateChain() as
I am doing.

MSDN for CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy()[1] says on the remarks:
"Use the CertGetCertificateChain function to enable and perform
certificate revocation checking. The CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy
function does not check if certificates in the certificate chain are
revoked."

I could be far off in reading the documentation; my tests however
suggest that I got it right.

If you disagree, can you explain in more words your objection? :)

Thanks,
Faidon

1: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa377163.aspx