Client's firewall is off. I have full access from my home pc (which is another network on our 4 network routed VPN).

In an attempt to relieve bandwidth bottlenecks, I've converted our network into a mesh. It used to be our main office was the central hub for all VPN traffic. But, when these weird issues started coming up, I made a mesh network. However, the same problems still exist. It did relieve the slow RDP connections between 2 of our offices, but this one problem (having some ports work, but not others) was present before and after the change.

Barry

Ross Cameron wrote:
perhapse firewall settings on the machine u're trying to RDP to?