I was trying to compile PKCS#11 for about three hours and I didn't succeed. I rather compiled OpenVPN without PKCS#11 support. Maybe that some scripts (.bat) would help because foolish Windows users (like me) are used to compile programs just by clicking "Compile". Playing with commandline, editing makefiles etc. is sometimes very confusing and it really isn't necessary.

Alon Bar-Lev napsal(a):
Can anyone who uses PKCS#11 on Windows can acknowledge it works?

Thanks!