Hello,
which OS do you use? I have some binaries so I can send them to you. However, I've made some modifications to it and now it seems not to work correctly. I can give you some older version whih should be OK. The older version needs testing as well, becouse it should behave exactlly the same way as the new (buggy) version. Those modifications were made only to support some big endian processors etc. Now I don't have much time for OpenVPN developement and testing, so any help is welcome.

Thanks
Miroslav Zajic
NextSoft s.r.o.

Angelo P. Castellani napsal(a):
Hello,
I would like to test the NTLMv2 support by Mirek Zajic.

Is there anyone who has a binary package to test this patch ?

I've looked around for any howto to build it by myself, but seems that is a quite difficult task and maybe somebody already has compiled this.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Angelo