Hi!

In the diff (agains 2.1_rc15) is the solution for the old*
problem of (not) detecting default gateway on linux systems
if it is a device route.

The patch is attached as a gzipped diff output to this mail message :
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.user/25117/focus=25127

(direct link to patch :
http://cache.gmane.org//gmane/network/openvpn/user/25127-001.bin
rename to patch.gz after download)

It was tested by one affected user (Antonis Tsolomitis, see the
thread "openvpn and ppp" on the openvpn-users list)

If I forgor anything, ask.

Regards,
David

*See mail list threads:
"Redirect-gateway on dialup"
 <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.user/20407>
"redirect-gateway + http-proxy + ppp problem"
 <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.user/20994>
"Cannot redirect gateway after pppd connection"
 <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.user/23972>
"openvpn and ppp"