Hello openvpn-devel,

I think the font size should be increased, the following is part of codes from openvpn-gui (openvpn.c).

     /* Set font and fontsize of the LogWindow */
     charformat.cbSize = sizeof(CHARFORMAT);
     charformat.dwMask = CFM_SIZE | CFM_FACE | CFM_BOLD | CFM_ITALIC | \
                         CFM_UNDERLINE | CFM_STRIKEOUT | CFM_PROTECTED;
     charformat.dwEffects = 0;
     charformat.yHeight = 100;
     strcpy(charformat.szFaceName, "MS Sans Serif");

The line "charformat.yHeight = 100;" is the font size, and it means 5pt. Please see MSDN(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb787881(VS.85).aspx).

**yHeight**
   Character height, in twips (1/1440 of an inch or 1/20 of a printer's
   point)

5pt is small, isn't it?